Friday, April 27, 2012

Shine Attract Lipstick

AVON Shine Attract Lipstick

My order of Brown/nudes/peaches orange-warm tone shine attract lipstick samples arrived yesterday. 




The sample pack contains five colors (from left to right):

  • All around Russet,
  • Caressing Coral,
  • Copper Connection,
  • Guava,
  • Nude love, 
This will officially end my search of warm, nude moisturizing lipstick! ( I have previously tried Ultra Rich lipstick Sheer light peach, Canela Nacar, Sheer Mocha, and Mark. Bare hug) All five colors fit my skin tone (Asian light-medium) perfectly . The colors go on my lips much sheerer than the swatches. The texture is very similar to R brand Lip Butter but more moisturizing than the feel of lip balm. All around Russet is a very close match to my long time favorite Clinique Almost lipstick in Black Honey and Lip Butter in Fig Jam. My spring everyday wear is Guava(second right) 

The samples are in generous size so it's easy to hold in your hands and apply to your lips. I will definitely pick up these five colors in full size plus order two other sample packs in Pink/Mauve and Red/plum tone! 





Contact me to order Shine Attract Lipstick and other Avon product samples!  
Shop Avon.ca online! Save on shipping when you enter My phone number (819-923-2284) at checkout!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...