Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Zoya Shay nail polish

Opaque nude nail polish: Zoya Shay



I was looking for an opaque nude nail polish to cover my dark nails, and I was happy to find one from Zoya, as this is also my first Zoya nail polish. Shay is from the 2011 touch collection with two other colors Minka and Pandora. I picked Shay as the reviews seem to tell me this one fits my skin tone (warm Asian light-medium ) better.


 This is an opaque, full-coverage nude latte shade with a slight pearly shimmer which adds shine to the color. The texture is quite thick so two coats is plenty. 





I also purchased Essie Mambo at the same time from Aluxabeauty.com. With a very low shipping fee, the order actually came cheaper than buying them from Canadian retail stores, and 7 business days delivery time is not bad at all!  Will definitely try this store again! 





No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...