Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Neutrogena Box

This is my third beauty box of this month...but it's FREE!
I remember few weeks ago selecting free trial products from Neutrogena.ca, and here it is! 

  • 7 ml Healthy Defense daily moisturizer SPF45
  • 14 ml Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF55  (leaves your skin matte but not heavy, will use in the summer)
  •  7 All-in-one Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes (gentle yet effective)  
  • 14ml Triple protect Face Lotion for Men SPF20 (for my hubby)

  • Original Formula Facial Cleansing Bar (did not check the size before giving it to my niece)




All the samples are in generous size, which makes me think that Neutrogena is sincerely planning this give away(unlike the foundation samples that I received about the same time from company L). 


Thank you! Neutrogena!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...