Friday, August 3, 2012

Caudalie review


My first Caudalie product is Vinexpert Anti-ageing Serum for Eyes and Lips (first left) that I received from May Glymmbox. After 2 months using it almost every night I can feel the skin around my eye is tighter and brighter without irritation. My eyes look brighter the morning after. The product is very light in both texture and fragrance (nearly non). 

In the same Glymmbox I also received 2 other Caudalie samples. As the sample size is very small and the package is in some odd triangle pouch, I can use it only once therefore not able to tell the effect on my skin. However I love the light fragrance of those samples and decided to get more Caudalie items. 

I was lucky to get 3 travel size products from Ebay at a great price. I am particularly thrilled to get the Cleansing Water in 50ml bottle, which is a good size to review the product.   This is a very standard micellar solution with the same light fragrance. It is very gentle and remove my everyday light make up (BB cream, eye liner and light eye shadow) effectively. However I am currently using another cleansing water that works the same with about 20% less price tag. 


Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum is also a very light in both texture(light, watery lotion) and fragrance,  which is perfect for my combination/dry skin in the summer . I enjoy using it at night  to have the soothing pleasant scent before going to bed. 



Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid SPF 15, is my least favorite product. It has very light beige color but does not show on the skin. It is for all skin types however it seems to mattify my already dry skin.  Also, the fragrance is too strong as a skin care product for my liking. The same fragrance but too strong.  




No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...