Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Glossybox -- July/August 2012 Canada

My first Glossybox arrived today and I'm not disappointed!

It comes with the classic and sturdy gift box in dusty rose color which makes me feel pampered.   It
may not be the most environmental friendly packaging, but I can use it to store my accessories or stationary.   

This box contains following items:

  • Zoya Nail Polish in Rory, full size ($8.00): Unfortunately I never to receive nail polishes in the colors that fit my style and skin tone. This is a bright purple/pink color with gold and silver metallic shimmer, which makes my skin looks yellow.
  • Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm, 30ml ( $5.85, full size 100ml/$19.95):This is a decent size sample which I think is the minimal size for body care samples. It has a rich but not greasy texture that is close to my Avon Cracked Heel Relief Cream. The scent is pineapple minty, that is very season appropriate!
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Xtra Strength Serum, 24ml (about $7.20, 50ml/14.99): My hair right now is only 1 inch long so I'll wait until it grows a bit longer to use this product. 
  • Eucerin Calming Creme, 5ml ( $0.30, 200g/$12): I was very excited to receive this sample as I have sensitive and dry skin on my body and the description seems to fit perfectly my needs. However the sample size is very small. A 30ml sample could have been better! 
  • Beautysoclean sanitizer wipes, 4 wipes ( $1.04, 48 wipes/12.5): I've never used sanitizer specifically for makeup (I use alcohol or shampoo), will give update after trying
  • Dove softening creme body wash, full size ($5.99): Though this is not an expensive item, but it's always nice to a full size body care item! 
So the total value of this box is $28.38. And most importantly: I can use most of the products!

Glossybox Canada is $15 (CAD) per month. Click here to subscribe your Glossybox.



No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...