It comes with the classic and sturdy gift box in dusty rose color which makes me feel pampered. It
may not be the most environmental friendly packaging, but I can use it to store my accessories or stationary.
This box contains following items:
- Zoya Nail Polish in Rory, full size ($8.00): Unfortunately I never to receive nail polishes in the colors that fit my style and skin tone. This is a bright purple/pink color with gold and silver metallic shimmer, which makes my skin looks yellow.
- Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm, 30ml ( $5.85, full size 100ml/$19.95):This is a decent size sample which I think is the minimal size for body care samples. It has a rich but not greasy texture that is close to my Avon Cracked Heel Relief Cream. The scent is pineapple minty, that is very season appropriate!
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Xtra Strength Serum, 24ml (about $7.20, 50ml/14.99): My hair right now is only 1 inch long so I'll wait until it grows a bit longer to use this product.
- Eucerin Calming Creme, 5ml ( $0.30, 200g/$12): I was very excited to receive this sample as I have sensitive and dry skin on my body and the description seems to fit perfectly my needs. However the sample size is very small. A 30ml sample could have been better!
- Beautysoclean sanitizer wipes, 4 wipes ( $1.04, 48 wipes/12.5): I've never used sanitizer specifically for makeup (I use alcohol or shampoo), will give update after trying
- Dove softening creme body wash, full size ($5.99): Though this is not an expensive item, but it's always nice to a full size body care item!
Glossybox Canada is $15 (CAD) per month. Click here to subscribe your Glossybox.