Monday, October 15, 2012

First topbox Canada October 2012


After waiting for 3 months, I finally received my first topbox. I have to say that I'm actually disappointed with this month's box, probably compared to the lastest Glossybox that I received and the review of last month topbox. Also, I have seem other bloggers receive Aveda samples that I love, I was expecting to receive one which I did not. 

Here's the item list:
Endocare Ampoules. Full size 7*1ml, $59. Sample 2*1, about $16.86
Endocare Tensage Radiance Contour (eye cream). Full size 15ml, $72. Sample 3ml, about $14.5
I have never hear of this brand before, so I'm skeptical about the C/P value of the products. However it's nice to recevie 2 Ampoules so I can have better feel of the product. The eye cream is also a good sample size. ( update: really love the ampoules that I bought two boxes for myself and one for my sister who also loves the results of brightening and firming the skin)

MaskerAide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask. 1 Full Size mask $4.99. 
I'm always on the hunt of good value sheet mask. Hopefully this is a good one. 

Stila Eyeshadow Palette in the moment. Full size 14g, $50. Sample ?  
This is THE disappointing item in comparing to last month's Glossybox NYX full size palette. This sample is at most for 2 usages which the first use will probably end up on my hand for testing. 

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (facial scrub). Full size 120ml, $34. Sample 20g about $5.67
I tried it on my hand. It is quite a coarse scrub but with pleasant light fragrance. I will try it in the warmer months as my skin is getting into dry state. 

The total value of this box is about $42.02 (Stila sample counts 0), most of it comes from Endocare items.   Eventhough the overall volume is small, this is the first box (out of 10 boxes I have subscribed so far) that I will try all the items.  





No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...