This is also my first order online from Sephora.
Here are what I received:
Lancôme BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL Hydrate & Protect Set
Murad Rapid Results Set
A Bright Night Out sample set
Beside the sample set, I also got 3 samples that come with every order. I chose
1. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Eau de Parfum Spray 0.05 oz.,
2. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion 0.07 oz, and
3. REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial.
However the REN Flash Rinse was missing even though it was stated on the shipping list. Instead, I received a pack of 4 fragrance postcards with peel off samples, which I'm not sure if this is the replacement of the REN sample or simply the extra promotion material for the holiday season. Anyway, I was too busy to address this minor issue but quite disappointed because I was looking forward to trying this product.
The order was followed by three emails to confirm the order and shipment and took 5 days to arrive, which I consider a bit long as it was shipped out from Mississauga, ON. Normally I would receive orders within 3 days from merchants such as Gap or The Bay, which also based in Ontario and ship with Canada Post. However this was the only order I placed with Sephora.ca, I wouldn't draw my conclusion about its service now.
My main purchase was this Lancôme BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL Hydrate & Protect Set for $58 (CAD).
- BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL High Potency Daily Moisturizing Lotion Vitamin Enriched UVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen 1.7 oz/50ml
- BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL EYE High Potency Daily Moisturizing Eye Treatment SPF 28 Sunscreen 0.5 oz/15ml
- BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL NIGHT High Potency Night Moisturizing Cream Vita-Nutri 8 0.5 oz
- 0.03 oz Sample GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate
I think this is a very good value set and only available at Sephora.ca. For the price of the day cream, it also comes with one full size day eye cream with good SPF (value $50 ), and a bonus night cream in very generous size (value$19). I quickly tried the day cream and like the texture of it. It is scented but not overpowering. I'm particularly happy for the eye cream, as these days improving my under eye dark circles is my main task to tackle. I have never used a separate day cream for my eye area and I thought this product makes a lot of sense to protect the skin around my eyes. It has very fine texture and moisturizing. It blends easily without irritating my eyes and leaves a slight pearly sheen that brighten the skin. That means I can skip the highlighter around my eyes and cheek bones (which are under my eyes) on those "no makeup makeup" days.
I picked out this Murad Rapid Results Set $18 (CAD) from my long shopping list to make this order qualifying for free shipping.
This set contains:
- 0.70 oz Essential-C Cleanser
- 0.33 oz Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30
- 0.25 oz Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
I have not tried this set yet. I'm interested in this pigment lightening serum, as I have on going issues with sun spots. It's a small bottle, but for a serum a little goes a long way and that's about the price of this set.
NOW the sample set:
A Bright Night Out:
- Chloe - Chloe Eau de Parfum (0.04 fl oz, about $3)
- Pharrel Williams - GIRL for Girls and Boys (0.05 fl oz, about $3)
- Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Bachelorette (0.10 fl oz, about $11)
- Marc Jacobs - Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl - Sheer in Kissability 10
- Urban Decay - 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil - Black Velvet (0.03 oz, about $18)
- Smashbox -24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer (0.14 fl oz, about $8)
- Lancome - Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara (0.135 fl oz. about $19)
- Philosophy - Loveswept Body Lotion (1 fl. oz, about $3)
- Red makeup bag
Overall this sample set worth about $75, and there's no product that I dislike totally. The Urban Decay eye pencil is almost the full size (0.03oz vs. 0.04oz). I'm also amazed with the pigmentation and lasting power of the Kat Von D liquid lipstick that I wanna check out other colors from this collection. Really happy to get a hold of this set.
As of now, A Bright Night Out is already out of stock. There are still 2 other sets available:
- Benefit Cosmetics - Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer
- Laura Mercier - Flawless Skin Face Polish
- Fresh - Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil
- Glamglow - Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment
- Living Proof - Satin Hair Serum
- Cover FX - Calming Primer
- Nude Skincare - Omega Cleansing Jelly
- Lancome - Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Prada - Prada Candy Florale Eau de Toilette
- Clinique - Almost Lipstick - Black Honey
- First Aid Beauty - Face Cleanser
- Tarte - LipSurgence Lip Gloss - Exposed
- Bliss - Grapefruit + Aloe Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream
- Glamglow - Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
- Clarins - Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
- Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau de Toilette
Again, these sample sets are available on online purchases only and while supplies last. Use promo code SEASONSET at checkout.
(This is not a sponsored/affliate post)
(This is not a sponsored/affliate post)