如需中文食譜請留言!This is the 2nd year that I baked these cookies for my kids' school culture day event. Using the real maple syrup is the key. Kids love them!
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of real maple syrup
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in maple syrup and egg yolk until well combined.
- Sift salt and flour over mixture and fold in thoroughly.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for about 1 hour until firm.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly flour the the rolling surface and roll out dough about 1/8 inch think .
- Cut out cookies with maple leaf shaped cutter. Gather the scraps and roll out again. When the dough becomes too soft, chill again.
- Bake each batch about 12 minutes.
- 3/4 cup of icing sugar
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup